Friday, December 25, 2009

Summary of Updates-NDK Scholarship

Hi all,

Donations are coming in steadily now and this post is a consolidation of some small changes and updates regarding the account transfers.

1) A common question among many people would be "Who have contributed till now?". Keeping this in mind, I have included another spreadsheet, omitting only the amount transferred. It is editable by everyone and I have filled it in to the best of my knowledge.
The link is given here.
If you feel your name is missing, please do not hesitate to fill it in or you can always contact me.

2) Since I have two accounts at SBI-IITM, cheques should be drawn in favour of "K.N.Ramachandran" with the account number specified. The name of the account was not set to "Nikhil Kamath Scholarship Fund" and I apologize for any confusion caused because of that.

3) So in short, there are two Google Spreadsheets now. One is on the Account transfers and the other one is the List of Contributors.

You may like to go the original post announcing the NDK scholarship to download any relevant documents.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment