Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Nikhil..

I have been in the same class as Nikhil since my 3rd standard well into the 12th. He was someone who was looked up at with awe. And I never gathered enough nerve to talk to him, inspite of his humble demeanour; such was his standing. It was an undisputed fact that Nikhil was one of those super-achievers who were few and far between and were carved out for great things in life. And now, I'm lost for words. Such was the impact of Nikhil. To even someone who never spoke to him!

May his soul rest in peace. Humble prayers and condolences to his parents and brother.

1 comment:

  1. My interactions with Nikhil were few but through them i realised that he was a gem of a person. One of very few people who had the perfect mix between being a genius and being humble. May his soul rest in peace. You will be missed by all of us.

    ReplyDelete